Highpoint is currently in a strong growth stage and searching for top tier career-oriented professionals to be part of their high-touch, consultancy-based engineering team. If you consider yourself or desire to be an expert in private sector commercial and industrial land development, then this role may be what you have been looking for. Boring, mundane, easy and typical are all words that will never describe what they do. Working across a wide and exciting range of market sectors they are driven to bring success to their clients. With 80+ projects in house, they are expanding their team.
Specifically, they are looking to add expertise for their projects based in the following market sector focus:
- Science & Technology
- Multi-Family Residential
Career Description: They are actively seeking to add to their already solid core of project engineers and technical expertise to the Firm. Specifically, they require that the individual possess senior level capabilities with an emphasis on stormwater design and have a high aptitude for managing and executing on all aspects of technical site design. Based on current long-term project backlog this position is anticipated to be 85% utilized and will work independently and directly with Project Managers, Associates and Principals of the Firm.
- Available after 1 year of employment
- Company contributions
- Administered through the company 401k program
- 3% Safe Harbor non-elective contribution
- Discretionary profit-sharing contributions based on company profitability EOY
- Flex time
- Highpoint employees are afforded the availability to flex time to execute their day to day responsibilities as project schedules and deliverables allow. Working remotely over our VPN network and off hours is allowed. Prior approval is required from a Principal.
- Health insurance
- Employee coverage is available for full time employees after 30 days from date of hire. Individual & Family Plans: 50% of premium paid by Highpoint. Open enrollment is held once per year (effective Jan. 1st). Domestic partner coverage is available.